Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Writing as an Amateur

 



Long time readers of this blog may recall that I have posted an essay or two why I prefer to release my books for free whenever possible. Short answer -- I write for the fun of it, and don't need to be paid to do it. Also, I am able to publish my books for the cost of four or five paper books and postage to send out to my volunteer beta readers. I don't lose money in self-publishing my books thanks to Amazon's you have to charge something, we'll match free prices if we feel like it policy. 

However, if you are a new reader or are just interested in my latest manifesto on the many advantages of adopting the attitude of an amateur for writers of most self-published fiction, you can find it here: Amateur Writing  The essay is posted on  the Writers Supporting Writers website, a site devoted to discussing issues self-published authors face. Check it out, even if you are only interested in what we do, and what we face writing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment