Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Friday, March 27, 2020

Sketch Map for The Prisoner of Cimlye

The view from Seaview House

I avoid putting maps in my ebook editions for several reasons. The first is that I don't know how they will display on both tablets and ebook readers.  And second, and perhaps more importantly, unlike a book where you can just flip back to the front of it to glace at the map, when needed, it seems a lot more work to do that on an ebook reader or tablet. I'm certain it is possible, and perhaps easy for readers adept at ebook readers, but well, I just prefer posting my maps here on blog, which can then be downloaded and printed out, if you, dear reader, wants them at hand.

Below is the rather simple map necessary for The Prisoner of Cimlye. It is just a detail from the larger maps of the Tropic Sea found in Sailing to Redoubt and here on my blog:
https://clitkabooks.blogspot.com/2019/03/maps-for-sailing-to-redoubt.html

Sketch Chart for The Prisoner of Cimlye


No comments:

Post a Comment