Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Prisoner of Cimlye is now (not) FREE on Amazon


I'm happy to report that, after sending the links to the other ebook sites which listed The Prisoner of Cimlye as a free book, Amazon kindly reduced the price of their version to free as well. Much appreciated. However, I also sent them links showing that Sailing to Redoubt was free as well, and of this writing they haven't reduced its price to free. Still, one mustn't look gift horses in the mouth. $.99 is a modest price, and for that you can pick up both books in the series -- 150K words of adventure and romance. A bargain. UPDATE: Now as of 6 April 2020 Sailing to Redoubt is also FREE on Amazon. Thanks, Amazon!

NOTE: They have since changed their mind, so it is back to $.99 Oh well, I guess I'll just have to resign myself to getting rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment