Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Sunsets of Summer, 2026 Edition

 

I try to watch every sunset over the course of the summer, sitting in my rocking chair at the edge of our garage. And it has become a little tradition to post the best sunsets I saw while doing so. The photos of the sunset above and the two below were taken in May. We had some striking sunsets early in the summer, and then again late in August and September.



Below is not a sunset, but a storm cloud near to sunset. If I used AI I suppose I could get rid of the powerlines. But I don't. This is an authentic photograph. Well as computational photography can get to authenticity.


Below is a very rosy June sunset and another rather fiery one.



And now we skip to August for several sunsets. The first for the flock of little clouds. The second for a brooding sunset. The last one is a sunset in blue.






And finally, an October 1 sunset, from our back yard. It was a very intense orange evening for a few minutes with this sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment