Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Bright Black Sea Version 6 Released


The reread and revised Version 6 of The Bright Black Sea is now available in all the ebook stores. I had a devil of a time getting it through Smashwords' premium service that places them in Kobo, Barnes & Noble and iBooks. The new files I made did not generate a table of contents, for some mysterious reason -- though I followed their guidelines as I have in the past. In the end, I had to cut and paste each new chapter into the old version that had passed inspection in August.  A pain, but I see now that has finally worked. So all the ebook stores should have the new Version 6 (November 2017) version, or will soon. This is a significant upgrade from version 5 -- with lots of missing words, commas put right. And several passages rewritten to read better. Hopefully this will be the last version, but I suppose it would be too much to hope for that I've caught everything. At least now, I can make minor corrections, as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment