Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Plans and Maps for Chateau Clare

 

Autumn Avenue, Ilse of Autumn

Since I find looking at maps or charts at the front of an ebook to be awkward, I generally don't put my maps and such in the ebook version of the book. To make them available, I make a blog page for them, pinned to the right column, which is what this is designed to be. I've posted all these before, along with some discussion of the story and how it came to be, which can be found Here  and Here.

However, here just the plans and maps. Clicking on them should bring up a larger version. They can also be downloaded and printed as well.

Chateau Clare floor plan




The grounds of Chateau Clare



A map of the city of Celora with the locations mentioned in the story.



The Gardens Avenue on a rainy spring evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment