Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Sunday, March 26, 2023

The Girl on the Kerb - Smashwords & Google Release Date: 30 March 2023

 

The iconic "WTF? This is a SF cover?" cover

I received an email from Gollancz on Friday indicating that they were passing on the novel I had submitted to them, which eliminated any lingering considerations that I might have had about publishing it myself. I had none, Nevertheless… this allows me to release The Girl on the Kerb a week earlier on Smashwords and Google, which is to say on 30 March 2023!n It will be FREE, as usual everywhere but Amazon.

This earlier release will allow the book to work its way through Smashword’s premium service so as to be available everywhere by 6 April when the ebook becomes available on Amazon. 

The trade paperback version is already available on Amazon for $11.99 

The FREE ebook version of The Girl on the Kerb will be available on Smashwords & Google on Thursday, 30 March 2023  Apple, Kobo, B & N versions should follow within a week.

The FREE audiobook version of The Girl on the Kerb should also be available on 30 March 2023 on the Google Play Store Books/Audiobooks





No comments:

Post a Comment