Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Secrets of Valsummer House


My latest novel, The Secrets of Valsummer House is now available on Smashwords (for free) and Amazon (for $.99, their minimum price). It will be coming to Google, Apple, Kobo and B & N in the coming days. Lt Di Ai and d'Mere return in this Nine Star Nebula Mystery Adventure that is the direct sequel to The Secret of the Tzarista Moon

This is my mystery story. I'm not a mystery story fan these days, in large part because I grew weary of every mystery involving a murder, or two, or three. Now it may be exactly what mystery fans expect, and perhaps demand in their mysteries. But I think it's just laziness on the part of mystery writers. I would think that you could come up with a compelling mystery without it involving a murder. And, well, I set out to prove that theory in my mystery, The Secrets of Valsummer House. Did I succeed or not? That's up to you, dear readers. Let me know. 

And, if all goes well, there's one more mystery story coming this summer with Vaun Di Ai and Rafe d'Mere. I'm going to try to give it some Gothic vibes. Werewolves, vampires... we'll see...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment