Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Coming Soon -- The Early Works


My first project for this blog going forward is to look backwards. I have a number of early works written on my old manual typewriter that I  thought I might post samples of, just to see how bad they are -- and how much my style has, and has not, changed in the last 40 some years. At one time I was also playing around drawing comics, and the piece above is a panel from one of them The fellow in the background is Rhyledunbar -- as star-farer, or "sarfeer" -- the narrator/main character of a 30K word novella, a short story and a partially completed comic book.  But I'm jumping ahead of the story, so stay tuned for more about Rhyldunbar, and the early works of C. Litka.

No comments:

Post a Comment