Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Friday, July 10, 2015

Coming up next: The Bright Black Sea

I am looking to publish my rather sprawling (320K word) space opera The Bright Black Sea Sept 2015 timeframe. I've written it in three volumes, and two are complete and proof read. I have to give the third volume one last read, again. I'm hoping it will go better than the last last read through. I ended up making way too many changes to consider it a final version. Hopefully this time it will be just fine tuning.

Once I sign off on it, it'll be proof read and ready for publication. And with that, I'll have cleared my desk of six years of writing projects, and will have to decide what, if anything, I want to write next.

I'll have more about The Bright Black Sea in the coming weeks. But for now, here's the cover. I'm keeping a standard look and feel for my covers. I've picked this style for two reason – I can do it all myself, and it looks rather old-fashioned, matching the type of books I write. 



Note: The above cover was the first design with one of the titles I've been toying with. I've had a devil of a time coming up with the title. Below is the current cover of The Bright Black Sea



No comments:

Post a Comment