Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Fraud Alert

Lo! When I went to look at my listings on Amazon this morning, what should I find, but that two extra editions of my books, A Summer in Amber, and The Lost Star's Sea, are somehow available. Books that I did not upload or authorize. And they're enrolled in Kindle Unlimited as well, which, seeing that I'm not exclusively on Amazon would get me into trouble with Amazon. I have contacted Amazon and we'll see what results.

Now, I have no problem with people posting my books without obtaining my permission, as long as they are not trying to make money off of the books. There are plenty of sites that offer my books for free and I'm cool with that. It is only when someone tries to make money off of my work, that I object.

No comments:

Post a Comment