Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thanks for Your Reviews and Ratings


I'd like to thank everyone has taken the time to review and/or rate my books at Smashwords, Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads. I am always curious to know what people think of my efforts, even if curiosity should sometimes kill the cat. I truly appreciate your comments and criticisms. It is considered inappropriate for an author to respond to posted reviews. A reviewer should feel free to express their opinions without fearing a backlash from the author. That is my policy, however, I welcome any questions or comments and I'm more than willing to discuss any topic regarding my work that you might be interested in. There are several venues that you can use to post questions or comments.

There is a discussion option on my author page on Amazon, where you can start a discussion here:

I also have a page on Goodreads were you can ask questions as well, here:

I don't know if either of these places will alert me when something is posted, but I look in at least once a week, so if I don't respond right away, I should within a week.

You can also leave a comment on any post on this blog. I believe I'll get an email when you do, so I can respond promptly. (I have, and then again, I haven't, so it's hard to tell. But I do look in at least once a week as well.)

And finally, you can email me at: clitkabooks@outlook.com

Again, thanks for all your reviews and ratings. Much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment