Books By C. LItka

Books By C. LItka

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Feedback


First off, I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment on my work. I appreciate both your kind words and your criticisms. I have and will continue to address the concerns expressed by issuing revised copies as errors are pointed out to me, and, I assure you, I will never again make a major revision after the work has been proof read, like I did with A Summer in Amber. I'm not to be trusted to read my own work. In any event, thanks again for taking the time to write.

In the last dozen years I've sold and displayed my paintings, and I have always enjoyed the interaction I've had with my customers and the viewers of my art. (Which can be found here: http://litka.deviantart.com/) And I certainly welcome your comments on my writing as well.

There are several ways you can communicate with me. You can leave comments on these blog pages. I check in ever couple of days, and will respond to all comments.

You can start a discussion or ask a question on my author page at Amazon:


Or if you want to drop me a line by email, I can be reached at: cmlitka@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment